Proven Pain Treatment
IDD THERAPY: Proven Pain Treatment
What is IDD Therapy?
IDD Therapy® is a clinically proven, non-surgical approach that encourages spinal regeneration. Like surgery, IDD Therapy® works to correct the underlying cause of pain for issues such as: degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, & sciatica. But, UNLIKE surgery, IDD Therapy does not cause the body to create scar tissue or experience the major trauma or recovery period of surgery.
Why Choose IDD Therapy® for Pain Relief?
IDD Therapy® has been independently studied by neurosurgeons and shown to have one of the highest clinical success rates in resolving debilitating, and even crippling, spinal disc pain of the neck and back.
What makes those statistics even more astonishing is these patients had already tried and failed other recommended treatments, sometimes trying a variety of treatments without success.
If not IDD Therapy®, what other options are there?
It doesn’t matter if this is your first time dealing with back, neck or spinal pain; or if you have suffered from chronic pain like many for years. Finding the right treatment can be frustrating. Many patients face a revolving door of back pain referrals in the quest to stop their pain. Here is a brief overview:
- Pain killers and/or muscle relaxers: These types of drugs can be hard on the stomach lining. They also can change your mood, sense of wellness and put you at risk of becoming dependent on taking them.
- Physical therapy: PT can be arduous and even painful. The co-pays accumulate and outcomes will vary because therapists vary.
- Corticosteroid epidural injections: These injections don’t always work, but when they do, the relief is temporary and not without side effects.
- Radio frequency ablation: An invasive procedure used to provide temporary relief from pain which involves a series of diagnostics to identify and deaden the nerve that is transmitting the pain. Unfortunately, the nerve which causes the pain often re-grows within the first year. The national average cost for this procedure is reported at about $5,200.00
- Surgery: whether minimally invasive or open back, carries risks from infection to human error which may result in permanent damage, or even death. Surgery is a step that cannot be reversed and may sometimes require a secondary surgery due to the development as a result of the surgical spinal structure alterations.
Start with The Solution
Often, patients arrive at The Disc & Spine Center IDD Therapy® treatment offices, after trying more than one of the options above. These patients tell us they were almost resigned to schedule surgery, or that they had stopped doing things they loved because of the pain. They felt hopeless because they had been told surgery was the only option before finding IDD Therapy.
Come in for a free consult today and find out if YOU could be one of the fortunate 92% of back pain sufferers who will start on the road to healing with IDD Therapy® treatment! To hear first-hand experiences of Disc & Spine Center patients, please visit the Patient Success Story page on this site.
How does IDD Therapy Work?
IDD Therapy® uses a computerized system that differentiates specific levels of the spine to target treatment to the dysfunctional portion of the vertebral segment.
This computer-directed physiotherapeutic form of spinal decompression utilizes a primary waveform to gently mobilize the spine and relieve disc pressure as it distracts the spine. This patented technique using the Accu-SPINA™ also delivers oscillation waveforms aimed at increasing nutritive fluids into the disc. Blood flow is also increased to the painful site, and natural healing is triggered by the body. Settings are adjusted throughout treatment to assure that there is also neuromuscular re-education delivered to the supporting soft-tissue structures.
IDD Therapy® protocols successfully achieve treatment objectives of freeing a locked facet joint, relieving pressure on a nerve root, retracting a bulging disc, or rehydrating and increasing disc cushioning (height).
When patients follow their prescribed regimen, up to 92 out of 100 patients previously scheduled to undergo surgery instead successfully achieve restoration and rehabilitation of normal spinal function. That means a life free from pain. And, best of all, IDD Therapy® treatments are relaxing and easy for the patient—many even fall asleep during treatment!
Statistics to back up the science:
- IDD Therapy® treatment has been used successfully by orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, spinal physiatrists, physical therapists and other spinal health providers.
- MORE THAN 1 MILLION IDD Therapy sessions have been performed in the U.S. alone. IDD Therapy® treatment is also spreading worldwide to the far reaches of Europe, Russia, India, the Middle East and South America!
- 92% SUCCESS RATES dramatically outperform back surgery success rates without the risk, without the downtime, and at a fraction of the cost.
Why wait any longer? Contact us today!